Plant Sterols 400mg- Proven High Cholesterol-95% Phytosterol βSitosterol 40%-120Caps
Eating sterol and stanol-containing foods is an easy way to lower your LDL cholesterol, which helps reduce the risk of heart disease,
Plant sterols are plant compounds, which are chemically similar to cholesterol. Products containing at least 500 mg per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily intake of 1000 mg as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol helps support cardiovascular health
Says Ruth Frechman, RD, a spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association (ADA).;
Plant Sterols May help to lower LDL cholesterol
– May Help Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease
– May Help Support A Healthy Heart;
· Cholesterol control
· Prostate relief
· Immune function improvement.
Ampro Plant Sterols 400mg Features:
– No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
– Suitable for Vegetarians;
– Manufactured in the UK to all applicable EU standards of quality and Food Safety as well as UK Health Food Manufacturers Association guidelines for a premium formula.
Quality Guaranteed. 60 Vegetarian Caplets